Get similar jobs by email Register →
e-Frontiers Business is part of the e-Frontiers Group which specialises in recruitment in areas such as Finance & Administration, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Our service encompasses our multilingual offering which sources for the above skillsets across a range of modern European languages for a number of well-known companies based in Ireland.
Overall Purpose of Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing and assisting candidates through the recruitment process for a number of Dutch speaking roles on behalf of our clients but will also allow the successful candidate to engage with candidates with other languages. In particular, this includes sourcing active and passive candidates from a range of recruitment sources, assessing potential candidates for both language and skill set capabilities in addition to culture fit.
• Assist in the existing recruitment process – advertising roles, sourcing candidates, conducting screening interviews, introducing candidates to clients, etc.
• Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates
• Conduct interviews with potential candidates to assess suitability
• Create and maintain job postings based on recruitment tools and other country-specific job boards with various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates
• Filtering job applications, telephone screening and face-to-face competence interviews
• Extend offers to successful candidates on behalf of clients
• Assist candidates with ad-hoc requirements so as to make their start in their new job as smooth as possible
• Maintaining the recruitment database to ensure information is current and provides timely information for KPIs.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• The successful candidate must be able to speak fluent Dutch and English.
• Candidates should have excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster would be beneficial but training will be given on an on-going basis
• Strong communication skills
• An ability to work within a multinational team in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Most importantly, candidates should have a positive can-do attitude
• The role comes with a basic salary and commission structure
• Full job training
• Positive and friendly environment with regular team building events
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€18000 - 18000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! For an international company, we are currently look...24 days ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...over 1 year ago
- Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€28000 - 35000
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting ...5 months ago
- International Recruiter
€18000 - 20000
Become part of our team At Delegate, we believe that our role as Recruiters is to inspire, educate, connect, and facilitate for our candidates and to make brilliance o...3 days ago
- Trainee Recruiter
€30000 - 39000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a driven individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This client who o...about 2 months ago