Get similar jobs by email Register →
e-Frontiers Business is part of the e-Frontiers Group which specialises in recruitment in areas such as Finance & Administration, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Our service encompasses our multilingual offering which sources for the above skillsets across a range of modern European languages for a number of well-known companies based in Ireland.
Overall Purpose of Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing and assisting candidates through the recruitment process for a number of Dutch speaking roles on behalf of our clients but will also allow the successful candidate to engage with candidates with other languages. In particular, this includes sourcing active and passive candidates from a range of recruitment sources, assessing potential candidates for both language and skill set capabilities in addition to culture fit.
• Assist in the existing recruitment process – advertising roles, sourcing candidates, conducting screening interviews, introducing candidates to clients, etc.
• Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates
• Conduct interviews with potential candidates to assess suitability
• Create and maintain job postings based on recruitment tools and other country-specific job boards with various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates
• Filtering job applications, telephone screening and face-to-face competence interviews
• Extend offers to successful candidates on behalf of clients
• Assist candidates with ad-hoc requirements so as to make their start in their new job as smooth as possible
• Maintaining the recruitment database to ensure information is current and provides timely information for KPIs.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• The successful candidate must be able to speak fluent Dutch and English.
• Candidates should have excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster would be beneficial but training will be given on an on-going basis
• Strong communication skills
• An ability to work within a multinational team in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Most importantly, candidates should have a positive can-do attitude
• The role comes with a basic salary and commission structure
• Full job training
• Positive and friendly environment with regular team building events
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...2 months ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...18 days ago
- Recruitment Trainee
***INTERNSHIP OFFER FOR CANDIDATES WITH NO PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE*** “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing startup company? “ Blu Selec...about 1 month ago
- Executive Search Intern
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself. United through the aim to constan...4 months ago