Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist to work in Spain or Portugal|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 days ago|
About the company
Our mission is to make HR work better. We help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations. We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics. We have been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 5,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 3 million employees in over 100 countries. We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle. What sets us apart is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
- You will be the main point of contact for our Dutch clients and you will lead the Payroll activities for multinational companies.
- Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with legislation.
- To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of Back Office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll.
- The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates.
- Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery.
Key Experience and Skills
- Native/fluent level of Dutch, good level of English is priority
- Strong knowledge of Dutch payroll legislation, processes and policies is desirable
- Ability to apply payroll legislation knowledge across the company network.
- Confident and credible as the face of Payroll to the business, HR stakeholders and team members.
- Work experience in a complex, high volume payroll environment.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Experience working within a HR Business Partnering Model.
- Excellent IT skills
What we offer
- International and multicultural environment (25+ languages spoken)
- Flexibility and smart working
- Career Development Plans
- Transparent Reward and Recognition schemes
- Relocation Package including Flight, 1st week + 1st month accommodation allowance
- Language courses (Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, etc.)
- Annual Salary Review
- Administrative Support
- Group activities, Yoga classes, psycho-physical wellbeing, etc.
- Fresh fruit every week, discounts with wellness clubs, restaurants, cinemas and much more (…)
Interested? Send you English cv to email@example.com
- Recruiter for successful Start-up in Lisbon or Malaga
€12000 - 30000
If you are looking for a flexible and challenging job in a successful, ambitious and stable start-up and have experience or at least a strong interest in recruitment o...30 days ago
- Internationaler Recruiter (m/w/d)
€Inklusive freier Unterkunft (WG, alle Rechnungen inklusive): 1000-1150 brutto/Monat + monatlicher Bonus je nach Leistung Ohne Unterkunft: 1300-1500 brutto/Monat + monatlicher Bonus je nach Leistung
Das Unternehmen. Bist du bereit für eine neue Lebens- und Arbeitserfahrung? Du suchst ein starkes Unternehmen, um neue Fähigkeiten zu entwickeln? Du suchst eine People...17 days ago