Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Target Talent|
|Job Title||Dutch Speaking Pre Sales Executive - Dublin Ireland|
|Salary||€27000 + Commission + Exciting benefits as listed in job description|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
B2B Dutch speaking Pre Sales Executive - Dublin Ireland
Since our clients inception in 2003 they have focused on cultivating customer relationships by acquiring, retaining and growing customers for their clients. They serve a cross section of industry verticals, in both European and North American markets. Their team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best-of-breed technologies ensure they deliver consistent results for our clients.
Our clients are currently seeking German Speaking Pre Sales Executive to join their onsite team at One of the Worlds most exciting companies in their Dublin office. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, our client cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for their clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving targets.
· Must be technically savvy advanced with experience in, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
· Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
· Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mind set.
· Leaving Certificate or equivalent experience. College degree a plus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Dutch speaking Pre Sales Executive , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of medium to large businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
· Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
· Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
· Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
· There is no closing involved as customers will be handed over the Google account manager who will close the sale.
· Experience in an advertising sales, Online Media sales business is a must!!!!
· College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
· Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
· Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
· €27,000 - €30,000 basic wage plus a €13,000 bonus plan( Low tax band on basic of 20%)
· Pension company matches 5% contribution
· Private medical insurance
· Training provided
· Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
· Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Free Gym
· Free Tea, Coffee and Soft drinks, Free snacks
· Excellent career prospects
Please send your cv to Darren by email to email@example.com for more details on this exciting role and opportunity.