Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team in Prague as a:
Junior Recruitment Specialist (Dutch and English)
You will work in an international team of recently graduated Dutch, Belgians, and Nordics. You will be responsible for direct and indirect contact with the candidates and hiring managers of our client Unilever Benelux. You aim to provide superior service in terms of proactive sourcing, candidate screening, selection, interviewing, onboarding and administration. You support and challenge the on shore recruitment specialists. Furthermore, recruiters may get the opportunity to be involved in cross-training for other HR processes or clients or continuous improvement projects.
- Screen incoming candidates;
- Proactive sourcing via tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates;
- Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies;
- Organize interviews with candidates;
- Perform prescreening interviews with candidates;
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing within the team;
- Complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks as assigned;
- Support and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Higher education required;
- Fluency in Dutch & English;
- Affinity with and motivated to work in recruitment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Proactive and positive attitude and good working spirit;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Ample possibilities to grow via our training curriculum (side activities, coaching programs, etc.);
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance, working from home and incentive pay.);
- Professional growth based on performance;
- Relocation bonus;
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...2 months ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...12 days ago
- Recruitment Trainee
***INTERNSHIP OFFER FOR CANDIDATES WITH NO PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE*** “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing startup company? “ Blu Selec...28 days ago
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...about 1 month ago