Get similar jobs by email Register →
Calling Dutch speakers with a Dublin dream!
As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
Why work in Dublin?
Dublin has both an international feel and a special magic to it, so you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features in Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only a half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can to outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is a vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
- Validate and diagnose customer issues
- Provide the customer with a solution through information gathering analytical troubleshooting, problem research or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group
- Management of calls to agreed service levels
Your daily tasks
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- Mentor new hires
- Live documentation validation
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks
The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. You will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution. We are looking for someone with a strongly team-focus with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. You will be analytical with good trouble shooting skills, flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns. Preferably the suitable candidate will also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software and Microsoft.
The client offers
- Career path ladder
- Gym membership
- Free shuttlebus service
- Free staff parking
- Fun budget
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers towards their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Get in touch so we can discuss! Send your CV to email@example.com
- Dutch speaking Technical Support Guru in cultural Dublin
€0 - 200000
Calling Dutch speakers with a Dublin dream! As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching fo...about 2 months ago
- Work in an English speaking country - Finnish Technical Support Specialists to join a global technology company in Dublin
Maailmanlaajuisesti tunnettu asiakasyrityksemme tarvitsee tekniseen asiakastukeensa nyt uutta suomenkielistä työvoimaa englanninkieliseen Dubliniin! Kumppanimme: Kumpp...27 days ago
- Swedish speaking Technical support in Athens
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support in Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...2 months ago
- Norwegian Technical Support to Dublin
Norwegian Technical Support Specialist in Dublin Are you a Norwegian native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within...27 days ago