Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Speaking Technical Support to Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||MJW DU CPL|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
- Validate and diagnose customer issues
- Provide the customer with a solution through information gathering analytical troubleshooting, problem research or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group
- Management of calls to agreed service levels
- Previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment.
- Customer-orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- Strongly team-focus with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills.
- Analytical with good troubleshooting skills, flexible, and willing to work variable shift patterns.
- Technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software, and Microsoft.
- Career path ladder
- Gym membership
- Free shuttle bus service
- Free staff parking
- Fun budget
Why work in Dublin?
Dublin has both an international feel and a special magic to it, so you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features in Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only a half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can to outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is a vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: MJW DU CPL
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Analyst to global company in Ireland
Do you want to live in the beautiful capital of Ireland? Do you have a genuine interest in technology and like talking to people? Then we have the right job for you! ...28 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Consultant to Czech Republic
You speak Dutch and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business t...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Analyst to global company in Ireland - Full relocation package
Do you want to live in the beautiful capital of Ireland? Do you have a genuine interest in technology and like talking to people? Then we have the right job for you! ...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support for Navigation App in Poland
Are you a native Dutch speaker interested in making sure that navigation apps provide the best possible support for users? Do you want to live in a charming central Eu...3 months ago