Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Dutch Speaking Travel and Lifestyle Consultant|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||MCA - 1660841|
|Salary||£20000 per annum + plus incentives plus benefits|
|Start Date||February 2016|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Do you have proven sales and customer service skills? A leading global company based in Brighton, East Sussex are offering a fantastic chance to join an expanding team of Travel Consultants with full training provided plus a relocation package offered if you are based outside the United Kingdom with interviews commencing immediately.
Your role as a Travel and Lifestyle Consultant will be handling enquiries from customers looking to book travel across the world. This will involve flights, hotels, car hire, airport transfers and meet and greet services, private charters, cities and resorts.
You will be joining an expanding team to include full training, the chance to learn a CRS system and excellent salary plus benefits on offer.
DUTCH SPEAKING TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handling enquiries from customers looking to book travel across the world
* Booking flights, hotels, car hire, airport transfers and meet and greet services, private charters, cities and resorts.
* Working within a contact service centre, taking incoming calls from customers
* Using effective questioning and relationship building, you will be able to make relevant recommendations
* Confirm bookings and up-sell based on your thorough understanding of the products available
* Providing advice on visa, passport and security requirements relating to the destination
* Confirming the issuing details and booking conditions for each reservation.
* Bookings will be made using a GDS system
DUTCH SPEAKING TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE:
* Experience within the travel industry from an airport, airline, or tour operator background an advantage
* A passion for travel and personally visited many travel destinations around the World
* Fluent Dutch speaking
* Knowledge in a CRS system an advantage but training will be provided
* Excellent communication skills (both phone & e-mail) and ability to interact with high value customers
* Ability to identify customer requirements and to match these to appropriate products and services
* IT literate, you will need to be able to understand and use internet search sites and e-mail
* Research/information gathering and problem solving skills
* Ability to cross-sell with relevance additional travel & concierge ancillaries
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
* Some Lifestyle experience would be ideal, although not essential
Please apply online or send a copy of your current CV and travel profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt on 0207 347 5060 for a confidential chat and more information about this position
Ref: MCA - 1660841