Get similar jobs by email Register →
The SELLBYTEL Group is proud to collaborate with Amer Sports and by supporting four of their top brands: Arc'teryx, Atomic, Salomon and Wilson. We are looking for professionally dynamic individuals to work for this exciting project. It is a great opportunity to join a growing team and get involved with some of the most famous sport and lifestyle brands out there.
If you have a natural interest and passion for sports and outdoor activities this is the job for you. We are interested in people with a free and sports oriented spirit with a strong and professional customer service mindset. You don't have to be a tri athlete to be an agent for the Amer Sports project, you just need to be enthusiastic, energetic and ready to go! All applicants should possess an interest in providing excellent consumer service, an optimistic mind-set, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers.
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system.
- Make outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates.
-Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions. You will be representing brands such as Salomon, Wilson, Atomic and Arc'teryx.
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within SELLBYTEL guidelines.
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
-Full-time and "Obra y Servicio" contract
-Salary: 16500euros gross/year + up to 3600euros gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
-Relocation Package provided
-Dutch native speaker
-Active listening skills
-Outgoing and open minded
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Support Representative
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Support Representative in Belfast – w/ Relocation Support We are looking for Dutch Customer Service- and Inbound Sales Representatives to join our clien...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for...1 day ago
- Dutch Customer Service Champions
€0 - 0
Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with a market leader in the media and entertainment industry? We are looking for Dutch Customer Service Champions to st...15 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, leader in recruitment in EU, is now looking for a Dutch Customer Service Agent for our affectionate Client in Sindelfingen, Germany. PROFI...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Care Representative - Porto
Dutch speakers with 6 months experience in customer care (hospitality/retail experience is accepted too). If working in a warmer climate is something you have been loo...about 2 months ago