Get similar jobs by email Register →
The SELLBYTEL Group is proud to collaborate with Amer Sports and by supporting four of their top brands: Arc'teryx, Atomic, Salomon and Wilson. We are looking for professionally dynamic individuals to work for this exciting project. It is a great opportunity to join a growing team and get involved with some of the most famous sport and lifestyle brands out there.
If you have a natural interest and passion for sports and outdoor activities this is the job for you. We are interested in people with a free and sports oriented spirit with a strong and professional customer service mindset. You don't have to be a tri athlete to be an agent for the Amer Sports project, you just need to be enthusiastic, energetic and ready to go! All applicants should possess an interest in providing excellent consumer service, an optimistic mind-set, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers.
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system.
- Make outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates.
-Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions. You will be representing brands such as Salomon, Wilson, Atomic and Arc'teryx.
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within SELLBYTEL guidelines.
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
-Full-time and "Obra y Servicio" contract
-Salary: 16500euros gross/year + up to 3600euros gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Free Spanish/Catalan certified lessons
-Relocation Package provided
-Dutch native speaker
-Active listening skills
-Outgoing and open minded
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Calling all Dutch speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B Dutch Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between €...28 days ago
- Customer Service Representative - Dutch speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...about 1 month ago
- Dutch + German Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€25000 - 28000
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Dutch & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Dutch s...2 months ago
- Customer Service Representative
€1296 per month plus accommodation and bills
Be Part of It This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...7 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
€£14975 per annum
Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world le...about 2 months ago