Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you our new Dutch Leader for the Order Entry team in Porto?
Come work for one of the largest engineering companies located in Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage City.
Your future job:
As a Team leader, you are responsible for efficiently managing a team within Customer Services Center, thereby ensuring superior customer experience and ultimately company growth.
- Provide clear direction and priorities to the team aligned with the area and company vision, strategy and values.
- Manage Performance by defining main responsibilities, setting expectations, KPIs and targets, monitoring and providing feedback and coaching for constant improvement and development of the individuals and overall team performance
- Create an engaging and proactive environment, fostering teamwork, focus on results
- Actively managing and resolving customer or internal critical / urgent business situations
- Ensures that all business documentation is captured, stored, shared and maintained adequately
- Ensure the spread and share of information between CSC RES and local organization
- Manage and distribute the daily tasks throughout the team. Assure equal access to knowledge and workload distribution
- Coordinate vacations, pauses and manage absences
- Promote feedback from team regarding quality, performance and goal for KPI’s and assure improvement actions are put in place
- Team management skills through clear roadmaps and effective communication
- Strong ability to influence and impact on the implementation of changes, maintaining a strong performance and motivation
- Empathic communicator, able to demonstrate conflict resolution skills
- Capable of negotiating and persuading customers in complex situations
- Time management: Highly organized, adaptable individual with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proactive, focused on responding promptly to actions and solving complex situations in a processdriven environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills Knowledge in SAP/ERP (basic logic of the system) - preferred
- Knowledge in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas (vlookups, conditionals etc) – required
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School), University degree (preferred)
- Native/C2 level Dutch
- English level B2
- 3 years + experience in Shared Service Center environment or related roles;
- Experience in team management (preferred)
What you get:
- 14 Months fixed salary
- Monthly language Bonus
- Flight and 3 week accommodation to support your move
- Lunch provision
- Rental support
- Career progression and experience in an international company
- Office 15 min from the beach!
Sounds like your next job role? Then please apply!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Team Lead
Come work as a Team Lead for one of the largest engineering companies located in Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage City. Your future job: As a Dutch Team leader, you are ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Telecommunications Adviser
€16000 - 17000
Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, for their client a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they are currently ...11 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support Hero
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with a market leader in the media and entertain...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Technical Solutions Consultant
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-form...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Account Support Associate
We are looking for Flemish and Dutch speakers to join our client's exciting new project in Dublin! Our client is a world-famous specialist in print- and digital docume...about 1 month ago