Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you our new Dutch Leader for the Order Entry team in Porto? Come work for one of the largest engineering companies located in Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage City.
Your future job:
As a Team leader, you are responsible for efficiently managing a team within Customer Services Center, thereby ensuring superior customer experience and ultimately company growth.
- Provide clear direction and priorities to the team aligned with the area and company vision, strategy and values.
- Manage Performance by defining main responsibilities, setting expectations, KPIs and targets, monitoring and providing feedback and coaching for constant improvement and development of the individuals and overall team performance
- Create an engaging and proactive environment, fostering teamwork, focus on results
- Actively managing and resolving customer or internal critical / urgent business situations
- Ensures that all business documentation is captured, stored, shared and maintained adequately
- Ensure the spread and share of information between CSC RES and local organization
- Manage and distribute the daily tasks throughout the team. Assure equal access to knowledge and workload distribution
- Coordinate vacations, pauses and manage absences
- Promote feedback from team regarding quality, performance and goal for KPI’s and assure improvement actions are put in place
- Team management skills through clear roadmaps and effective communication
- Strong ability to influence and impact on the implementation of changes, maintaining a strong performance and motivation
- Empathic communicator, able to demonstrate conflict resolution skills
- Capable of negotiating and persuading customers in complex situations
- Time management: Highly organized, adaptable individual with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proactive, focused on responding promptly to actions and solving complex situations in a processdriven environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills Knowledge in SAP/ERP (basic logic of the system) - preferred
- Knowledge in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas (vlookups, conditionals etc) – required
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School), University degree (preferred)
- Native/C2 level Dutch
- English level B2
- 3 years + experience in Shared Service Center environment or related roles;
- Experience in team management (preferred)
What you get:
- 14 Months fixed salary
- Monthly language Bonus
- Flight and 3 week accommodation to support your move
- Lunch provision
- Rental support
- Career progression and experience in an international company
- Office 15 min from the beach
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language Recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sounds like your next job role? Then send your CV over to email@example.com
- Dutch Customer Support Hero to Porto
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to Porto, Portugal! Are you looking for a new challenge? Work in the beautiful city Porto with customer service fo...2 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support To beautiful Dublin
€Relocation Assistance, Attractive salary, Career Developement Opportunities etc.
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? If yes, we are looking for ...3 months ago
- Dutch or Flemish Speaking Technical Support Specialist to Dublin, Ireland
€Relocation Package, Attractive Salary, bonuses, On-site Canteen etc.
Are you a Dutch native speaker or Flemish speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? If yes, ...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Team Leader for Customer Support Agents
€30000 - 50000
Finnish Customer Service Team Leader position open in Tallinn! Do you have experience in the iGaming industry and leading a team? The beautiful capital of Estonia has ...3 months ago