Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Resolving complex hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
- Testing beta releases of firmware and software and provide feedback for improvement
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and verbal essential.
- Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
- Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products, platforms and smartphone apps
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Work well within a team and can motivate other team members.
- Focused on meeting/exceeding targets.
- An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Committed to continuous development.
- Quality focused.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist Are you a Dutch native speaker and looking for an exciting customer support role in Dublin? Then we'd like to hear from you! About t...21 days ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...9 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £14290 per annum
Job Summary This is an Technical job for those who love following the latest technology trends, who enjoys wearing or having the latest gadget or wireless device. Our ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...18 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Analyst
Are you a Swedish speaker looking for adventure abroad? We are currently looking for Technical Support Analysts to join our partner in Dublin, Ireland. Our partner is ...9 days ago