Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Resolving complex hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
- Testing beta releases of firmware and software and provide feedback for improvement
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and verbal essential.
- Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
- Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products, platforms and smartphone apps
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Work well within a team and can motivate other team members.
- Focused on meeting/exceeding targets.
- An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Committed to continuous development.
- Quality focused.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...7 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (French)
€16000 - 19000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...5 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Finnish)
€17000 - 23000