Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Dutch Technical Support Specialist
- Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad?
- Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company?
- Would you like to work in Dublin, the lively capital of beautiful Ireland?
If yes, we have an amazing job opportunity for you!
About the position
For our client, a globally operating provider of digital solutions, we are currently recruiting Dutch Technical Support Specialists.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems and will provide them the best and most cost effective solutions. There is a strong focus on meeting required SLA and KPI’s related to the delivery of optimum remote solutions. Close liaison with various escalation teams will be a key task within the role.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle telephone/web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch consumables to customers
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with details appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
- Minimum of 6 months working in similar customer support role
- A good and detailed knowledge of IT fundamentals (operating systems, desktop applications, networking, network protocols, etc.)
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed hardware knowledge to a specialist level
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets
- Flexibility with working time patterns which will need to align with in country requirements
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
- Fixed salary + variable pay + language bonus
- Relocation package (reimbursement for flight and hotel stay)
- Fun, multicultural work environment with regular team activities
Interested? Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
- Dutch Customer Support Agent in Athens with Relocation Package!
€20000 - 30000
DUTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for customer experience? Ready to surround yourself with sunshine, culture, food and histor...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...10 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...15 days ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you a wiz with technology? Do people turn to you for help with their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak Dutch ...9 months ago