Get similar jobs by email Register →
Junior Dutch Translator
We are recruiting for an in-house junior translator position and we are looking for English into Dutch (The Netherlands) translator to join our on-site team in Dublin.
As a Junior Dutch Translator you will gain experience in:
- Translating, reviewing and proofreading of texts in your mother tongue (Dutch, The Netherlands);
- Supporting the Localization team;
- Creating glossaries, managing terminology, creating, updating and maintaining translation memories, and creating guidelines;
- Performing Quality Assurance tasks;
- Being responsible for all linguistic aspects in support of our customers and helping them achieve the best quality products.
- CAT tools.
- Professional qualification, ideally Master’s degree in one the following areas: Translation, Localization, Languages, Journalism or Copywriting;
- Native Dutch (The Netherlands) speaker;
- Excellent level of English.
The Loc People offers:
- Flight plus 1 week accommodation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Polish translator
€0 - 0
On behalf of our Client, we are searching for a native Polish translator who is willing to work in a full time position in Budapest, act as a Translator - by performin...about 2 months ago