Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client's company was founded in 2012 with a smart idea. In 4 years it grew into a global business with 800 employees. The reason for their success is their willingness to be the best. Now you have the chance to be part of this success.
Work in a start-up culture and awash with entrepreneurial spirit. This will be different from any place you have worked at before!
E-learning Content Designer (m/f), Brno
At this new role within the company, you have the chance to develop a completely new structure and ways how to educate employees accross the company's structure. You will use the content of the current classroom trainings and prepare e-learning tools and programms. The more you know already, the more you can use your knowledge and your creativity.
• Prioritise and analyse requests for new e-Learning courses
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define business drivers and learning objectives
• Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create or modify content for online delivery
• Create and edit original copy, artwork, audio and video content to meet training objectives
• Manage Quality Assurance (QA) of content by facilitating SME review
• Package final content for consumption via LMS or other online delivery sites
• Create assessments such as exams, quizzes and knowledge checks tied to agreed learning objectives
• Work with stakeholders to create, improve and communicate training development processes
Required skills and experience:
• Experience with Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop or other e-Learning and content development tools
• Strong familiarity with Adult Learning theory and practice
• 2 years experience as an e-Learning designer
• Strong communication skills and an appreciation for efficiency
• A flawless attention to detail and process
• Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where your role may change and grow
• You share feedback and ideas openly with your team to improve collateral and process
Because this is a new role, you have the possibility to use your knowledge and creativity to be the first one to work on e-learning programms inside the company and grow with your tasks.
The Employees of the Company say:
"We are a very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of our big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. Our unique start-up environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in a big, modern and bright offices."
• modern, spacious and friendly offices
• fitness, sauna, massage table on site
• Meal vouchers
• Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
• Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
• A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome :-))
• A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving collegues to work with
• Exciting team-buildings and parties
• Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
• VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, annual flight credit vouchers…
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Content Executive to Malta
€25000 - 27000
About the company: Our partner is a leading provider of first-class entertainment across sports betting, online casino, bingo, esports and poker. Since 2006 they have ...about 1 month ago
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...29 days ago