Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Assistance with German - ECCC|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
For our client, a well-known leader in automotive, we are looking for a Customer Assistance with German.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
Working in a team within a customer care centre environment, responsible for the resolution of incoming contacts from our client customers. To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary TBD
- 15 Lei per day lunch vouchers
- Private healthcare
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 30000
Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with peopl...8 days ago
- Customer Success and Operations with native German and high Dutch
€18000 - 24000
As a Customer Success & Operations, your main responsibilities will be: - Collect information with sales teams - Create car park content and ensure quick online releas...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...7 days ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...7 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...14 days ago