Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Assistance with German - ECCC|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
For our client, a well-known leader in automotive, we are looking for a Customer Assistance with German.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
Working in a team within a customer care centre environment, responsible for the resolution of incoming contacts from our client customers. To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary TBD
- 15 Lei per day lunch vouchers
- Private healthcare
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Account Representative with German - Den Bosch
Eindhoven, North Brabant
€Up to 1 per month
The Customer Service Team interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They...15 days ago
- Dutch/Flemish Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-...6 months ago
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...8 days ago
- German Customer Support
German Customer Support Agent - Barcelona, Spain Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, handling the service departments for many successful ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Athens
German speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It woul...about 2 months ago