Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ECCC - Social Media with Hungarian|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 30000|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.
• Ability to operate a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of Operating System (Windows 7), MS Word & Excel (2010).
• In depth knowledge of common Social media websites and their features (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) as well as country specific automotive blogs and forums.
• Intermediate reporting and analysing data skills using Social Media tool (experience with Radian6 or similar tool desirable)
• Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as telephony equipment, email or chat.
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
• Exceptional communication skills as well as actively executing Social Media etiquette.
• Must be familiar with the use of hashtags and other Social Media specific technologies.
• Candidate must display exceptional pro-active behaviours and positive nature toward the GME brands and customer service.
• Advanced knowledge of the GME brands is required.
• Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologises where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
• Good native language skills, understanding trainings/meetings delivered in English
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
• Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards
Applicants for this position must possess a strong understanding of how to use a variety of social media platforms, tools, and technologies (i.e. blogs, forums, consumer review sites, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Foursquare, etc.). Working in a team within a customer care environment, responsible for customer assistance and marketing support service to customers on Automotive Social Media Channels.
Monitoring the social media landscape and addressing questions/comments/issues regarding the brand in a timely manner. To continually promote the “care” attitude in delivery of customer care in line with the European Customer Care Statement of Direction.
General day-to-day duties include:
Social Media Care Support:
• Detailed logging of all Social Media interactions in Customer Relationship Management system.
• Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns / inquiries.
• Re-acting to messages, mentions and comments on GME specific Social Media sites (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) in a manner that promotes great brand experience
• When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions.
Analysing Social Media:
• Pro-actively research Social Media platforms (blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook etc.) for brand sentiment, relevance and influence including customer queries & complaints
• Identify trends on Social Media to create a warning system for the entire Customer Care Team.
• Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture
• Meet ECCC standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance while following GME Policies and Procedures in a positive manner
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative, and flexibility in performing daily job functions
• Understanding and applying the GME brand policies & empowerment to resolve the customer service requests.
• Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. GME brand retailers, field managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans
• Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria
• Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes
• Flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns
• Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer care experiences, focusing on constant improvement and a value-based approach.
• Participate in any required training/industry-specific certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job at or above the standard required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer service and Social Media representative
€0 - 0
Kundtjänstrepresentant - Sociala medier ansvarig til Maastricht, Nederländerna. Vår klient Vår klient är en Tysk biltilvärkare som är en av världens mest välkända varu...about 8 hours ago
- German Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€17000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for German speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...2 months ago
- German Customer Support & Social Media Care - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£17000 - £17500 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Calling all German Speaking Fashionistas! We are looking for German Speakers with a passion for Fashion, interested in living and working in Belfast, Northern Ireland....3 months ago
- IT Helpdesk with Dutch
€15000 - 24000
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-for...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 year ago