Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ECCC - Swiss French Customer Support Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
For our client, a well-known leader in automotive, we are looking for a Swiss French Customer Support Agent
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to priorities and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
Working in a team within a customer care centre environment, responsible for the resolution of incoming contacts from our client customers. To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the center of everything we do.
Responsibilities include :
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - . Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary TBC
- 15Lei per day lunch vouchers
- Private healthcare
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...2 months ago
- Customer Assistance with German - ECCC Featured Job
€0 - 0
Ideal Candidate For our client, a well-known leader in automotive, we are looking for a Customer Assistance with German. Requirements : - Minimum 12 months’ experience...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
Swedish Customer Support Agent | Competitive salary plus private healthcare, free meals and snacks and a fun working environment in cool offices | Malta SRGEurope has ...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€29000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native French and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for French speakers with cust...23 days ago