Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Experienced operator of a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of MS Operating Systems (Vista / Windows 7)
- Experienced using Microsoft Office applications : Excel, Word
- Abilities navigating internet/intranet using Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as E-Mail/telephony equipment
- Good verbal communication skills in German Language (B2/C1)
- Effective communicator
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to act assertively and confidently
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with demanding situations
- To learn quickly in a changing environment
- To use own initiative and make decisions
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, identifying issues in an objective and factual manner
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels
- Meets challenges with a positive attitude
- Working in a team as a German Switchboard Operator for an automotive company.
- You will have a fantastic telephone manner and ability to deliver excellent customer service over the phone.
- You will be able to speak basic English.
- You must be able to encompass our professional and friendly values at all times.
- A working knowledge of standard IT packages, attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Previous telephone experience is essential.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Ensure that all the calls are routed to the appropriate department or person in polite and professional manner.
General day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Experience of providing front line customer service in a courteous, welcoming manner.
- Take and relay messages.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Provide customers with telephone numbers and other information.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries
- Perform duties such as typing and sorting mail.
• Lunch vouchers
• Excellent relocation support.
• A modern fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Team building activities and networking opportunities.
• Competitive bonus incentive.
• Professional and professional development.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Assistance with German - ECCC
€0 - 0
Ideal Candidate For our client, a well-known leader in automotive, we are looking for a Customer Assistance with German. Requirements : - Minimum 12 months’ experience...3 months ago
- ECCC - Social Media with Hungarian
€0 - 30000
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents. R...3 months ago
- IT Consultant with German
€18000 - 23000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position: The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...15 days ago
- ECCC - Swiss French Customer Support Agent
€0 - 50000
For our client, a well-known leader in automotive, we are looking for a Swiss French Customer Support Agent Requirements : - Minimum 12 months’ experience in a custome...3 months ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...9 months ago