Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ECCC - Switchboard Operator with German|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
- Experienced operator of a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of MS Operating Systems (Vista / Windows 7)
- Experienced using Microsoft Office applications : Excel, Word
- Abilities navigating internet/intranet using Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as E-Mail/telephony equipment
- Good verbal communication skills in German Language (B2/C1)
- Effective communicator
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to act assertively and confidently
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with demanding situations
- To learn quickly in a changing environment
- To use own initiative and make decisions
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, identifying issues in an objective and factual manner
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels
- Meets challenges with a positive attitude
- Working in a team as a German Switchboard Operator for an automotive company.
- You will have a fantastic telephone manner and ability to deliver excellent customer service over the phone.
- You will be able to speak basic English.
- You must be able to encompass our professional and friendly values at all times.
- A working knowledge of standard IT packages, attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Previous telephone experience is essential.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Ensure that all the calls are routed to the appropriate department or person in polite and professional manner.
General day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Experience of providing front line customer service in a courteous, welcoming manner.
- Take and relay messages.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Provide customers with telephone numbers and other information.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries
- Perform duties such as typing and sorting mail.
• Lunch vouchers
• Excellent relocation support.
• A modern fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Team building activities and networking opportunities.
• Competitive bonus incentive.
• Professional and professional development.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...over 1 year ago
- Customer Account Representative with German - Den Bosch
Eindhoven, North Brabant
€Up to 1 per month
The Customer Service Team interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They ...6 days ago
- German Data Analyst
€0 - 0
Are you passionate about working in an international company in the heart of Ireland? Our partner is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and da...4 days ago
- German Customer Support
German Customer Support Agent - Barcelona, Spain Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, handling the service departments for many successful ...7 days ago
- German Customer Service Athens
German speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It woul...18 days ago