Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||ECCC - Switchboard Operator with German|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
- Experienced operator of a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of MS Operating Systems (Vista / Windows 7)
- Experienced using Microsoft Office applications : Excel, Word
- Abilities navigating internet/intranet using Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as E-Mail/telephony equipment
- Good verbal communication skills in German Language (B2/C1)
- Effective communicator
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to act assertively and confidently
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with demanding situations
- To learn quickly in a changing environment
- To use own initiative and make decisions
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, identifying issues in an objective and factual manner
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels
- Meets challenges with a positive attitude
- Working in a team as a German Switchboard Operator for an automotive company.
- You will have a fantastic telephone manner and ability to deliver excellent customer service over the phone.
- You will be able to speak basic English.
- You must be able to encompass our professional and friendly values at all times.
- A working knowledge of standard IT packages, attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Previous telephone experience is essential.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Ensure that all the calls are routed to the appropriate department or person in polite and professional manner.
General day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Experience of providing front line customer service in a courteous, welcoming manner.
- Take and relay messages.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Provide customers with telephone numbers and other information.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries
- Perform duties such as typing and sorting mail.
• Lunch vouchers
• Excellent relocation support.
• A modern fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Team building activities and networking opportunities.
• Competitive bonus incentive.
• Professional and professional development.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...over 1 year ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 2 years ago
- Customer Success and Operations with native German and high Dutch
€18000 - 24000
As a Customer Success & Operations, your main responsibilities will be: - Collect information with sales teams - Create car park content and ensure quick online releas...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...3 days ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...3 days ago