Get similar jobs by email Register →
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading international online gaming provider with offices at Israel, Bulgaria and Ukraine is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a talented eGaming platform product manager to join its winning team and be part of the development of its winning eGaming platform.
The ideal person will have proven experience of designing, defining and developing back office solutions for gaming / e-commerce organizations
- Work closely with the platform development teams in order to develop the company eGaming platform which includes: support for different regulatory requirements, integrations with 3rd parties, reporting & BI, CRM and player management and more modules.
- Hands-on leadership role in setting the platform product roadmap and ensuring the designs, features, and user-experiences of the products which are being designed and developed are in line with market demand and customers’ needs
- Work closely with technical teams Bulgaria and Ukraine and with our customers in order to understand business requirements and needs and define detailed technical requirements
- Conduct product acceptance tests. Working closely with implementation teams
- Write detailed requirements and user flows
- Planning and conducting product’s releases
- Develop and maintain necessary product documentations
- Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within the company and with the relevant 3rd party providers
Specific Job Requirements:
- Strong product management experience coupled with strong technical capabilities in working on eGaming back office and eGaming platform
- Proven experience with implementing technical regulatory requirements and/or 3rd party integrations – a big plus
- A broad and deep understanding of the eCommerce market.
- Proven experience as a product manager in one of the online gaming / eCommerce companies – a big plus.
- Absolute understanding of back office / CRM systems; can use this understanding to direct the development of all elements of the product
- Strong Technical hands-on experience.
- Strong experience with product management processes and procedures and mainly with SCRUM.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive employees
- High availability for clients.
- Excellent service oriented approach.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Marketing Expert
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it The position is with a large global company who have a hugely international work force and who offer a wide variety of employee perks including subsidise...2 months ago