Get similar jobs by email Register →
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading international online gaming provider with offices at Israel, Bulgaria and Ukraine is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a talented eGaming platform product manager to join its winning team and be part of the development of its winning eGaming platform.
The ideal person will have proven experience of designing, defining and developing back office solutions for gaming / e-commerce organizations
- Work closely with the platform development teams in order to develop the company eGaming platform which includes: support for different regulatory requirements, integrations with 3rd parties, reporting & BI, CRM and player management and more modules.
- Hands-on leadership role in setting the platform product roadmap and ensuring the designs, features, and user-experiences of the products which are being designed and developed are in line with market demand and customers’ needs
- Work closely with technical teams Bulgaria and Ukraine and with our customers in order to understand business requirements and needs and define detailed technical requirements
- Conduct product acceptance tests. Working closely with implementation teams
- Write detailed requirements and user flows
- Planning and conducting product’s releases
- Develop and maintain necessary product documentations
- Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within the company and with the relevant 3rd party providers
Specific Job Requirements:
- Strong product management experience coupled with strong technical capabilities in working on eGaming back office and eGaming platform
- Proven experience with implementing technical regulatory requirements and/or 3rd party integrations – a big plus
- A broad and deep understanding of the eCommerce market.
- Proven experience as a product manager in one of the online gaming / eCommerce companies – a big plus.
- Absolute understanding of back office / CRM systems; can use this understanding to direct the development of all elements of the product
- Strong Technical hands-on experience.
- Strong experience with product management processes and procedures and mainly with SCRUM.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive employees
- High availability for clients.
- Excellent service oriented approach.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Manager Dutch Market
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...3 months ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Manager - SEA Exp. Needed - Stuttgart
€40000 - 50000 per annum
Does getting to know the inner workings of a target market excite you? If so why not try on this Dutch Digital Marketing Position on for size? We are looking for near ...about 1 month ago
- Google Adwords Account Executive (Dutch)
€24000 - 30000
The Offer - The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry - A stable position within an open minded and employee oriented working envi...3 months ago
- Hebrew Online Advertising Keyword Specialist
€20000 - 28000
Keyword Specialist – English + Hebrew *** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY*** Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the...22 days ago
- Vietnamese Keywords Specialist
€22000 - 27000
Keyword Specialist – Vietnamese Location: Dublin Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the optimization and improvement of an Online ...about 2 months ago