Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Our Spotify team believes that there is music for everyone. For every moment. For every single day.
On Spotify you can find all the music you’ll ever need – all favorite artists, albums and playlists. Your daily soundtrack or a perfect mix throughout the day and night.
Now you can be part of this team and help millions of people enjoy the music they love.
This is the perfect role for you if:
• You are a passionate music lover
• You want to be part of a team which support one of the biggest companies, providing legal music streaming service
• You have excellent communication skills and you would be happy to support the Premium users of Spotify via email
• You want to work within a multinational team with people from Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Poland and Bulgaria.
• You want to work in friendly and positive environment
• You are looking for place where you can develop yourself professionally
What you will need to grab this opportunity?
• Excellent language skills both in English and primary language (C1 level)
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills
• Motivation for development
• Previous experience with email communication with customers will be considered as plus
Did you recognize yourself? If yes - apply now!
And if you wonder what we can offer, continue reading…
• We offer competitive salary and excellent social benefits package including: Food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Health Insurance and Life Insurance
• Team Building activities, parties, opportunities for participation in different programs for voluntary work, charity causes, buddy system for our new colleagues coming from abroad and etc.
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Great office location
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Representative (m/f) German, Amsterdam
€20000 - 40000
Our client is an international operating company, which produces high quality consumer electronics recognized very positively by their clients. Their products are made...about 1 month ago
- French Technical Support Specialist for Leading Music Innovator
€23000 - 24000 per annum
Job Summary To all of the French Speaking music lovers out there. For those of you who can't get through the day withing a tune buzzing in your head. Here is a job tru...23 days ago
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Support (2769)
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This role is available with a huge, international outsourcing company who represent some of the world’s most well known brands. This company operates in ...3 days ago
- French Product Support Analyst
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...22 days ago