Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Our Spotify team believes that there is music for everyone. For every moment. For every single day.
On Spotify you can find all the music you’ll ever need – all favorite artists, albums and playlists. Your daily soundtrack or a perfect mix throughout the day and night.
Now you can be part of this team and help millions of people enjoy the music they love.
This is the perfect role for you if:
• You are a passionate music lover
• You want to be part of a team which support one of the biggest companies, providing legal music streaming service
• You have excellent communication skills and you would be happy to support the Premium users of Spotify via email
• You want to work within a multinational team with people from Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Poland and Bulgaria.
• You want to work in friendly and positive environment
• You are looking for place where you can develop yourself professionally
What you will need to grab this opportunity?
• Excellent language skills both in English and primary language (C1 level)
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills
• Motivation for development
• Previous experience with email communication with customers will be considered as plus
Did you recognize yourself? If yes - apply now!
And if you wonder what we can offer, continue reading…
• We offer competitive salary and excellent social benefits package including: Food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Health Insurance and Life Insurance
• Team Building activities, parties, opportunities for participation in different programs for voluntary work, charity causes, buddy system for our new colleagues coming from abroad and etc.
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Great office location
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€28000 - 35000
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting ...7 days ago
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...7 days ago
- Sales Specialist with Polish
Reed is currently looking for Polish speaking candidates interested in sales/customer service. This position is suitable for graduates as well as experienced professio...3 months ago
- Customer Support with German or Dutch
€35000 - 45000
REED are pleased to cooperate with an international client currently in expansion. Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you co...3 months ago
- Polish Gamer Support Consultant
€11000 - 12000
Our client is a premium multilingual contact center based in SOFIA, Bulgaria, with support for global customers in over 30+ languages. Are You passionate about games? ...about 1 month ago