Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an innovator in cloud based iOT solutions for homes and living. They are currently in final development of their first product line which will be launched later this year and are now planning for further expansion. The company is a specialist for developing and building smart devices that add real value and ‘de-complicates’ people’s lives.
We're currently seeking a new Firmware engineer to create strategies and develop solutions for Smart home products. Individual projects will be varied but include battery management, audio and video control.
- Knowledge of data structures and general algorithms
- Good knowledge of programming language C
- Experience with programming microcontrollers in C (ARM Cortex-M advantage)
- Understanding of basic communication interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Able to read and understand electronic technical documentation
- Experience with measuring instruments (multimeters, oscilloscopes,etc.)
- Excellent working environment with a stunning office location by the river Vltava in the centre of Prague. Large garden area for working on sunny days!
- Young and dynamic work environment where people work together and play together. Xbox, exercise and other ‘taking a break’ options are available.
- Opportunity to create brand new products that provide innovative solutions to people’s everyday lives.
- Full time long term working opportunity with real opportunities for professional development.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...7 months ago