Get similar jobs by email Register →
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
This position is responsible for support the rating and underwriting for Corporations. This to allow American Express (Amex) revenues to be increased according to Business to Business (B2B) strategy, but is mainly driven to protect Amex from Credit losses.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English
- Must have extensive experience in the banking or financial industry in the area of risk analysis using internal and external risk indicators.
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience of client review and underwriting
- Must have experience of lending
- Must possess strong credit instincts and skills, and be able to act upon them in conjunction with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be decisive, diplomatic, flexible and self-reliant. P.C. knowledge (Excel, Word etc.) a must
- Ability to convey written and oral information clearly in both formal and informal settings
- Ability to react immediately to potential risk in a calm and organized manner
- Proven administrative time and organizational skills to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to listen, identify and respond to Senior Management’s concerns relative to potential high risk exposure
- Experience in collection of small businesses and commercial credit is desirable
- In-depth awareness of credit policies, procedures, products and best practices and processes is desirable
- Direct experience in a credit environment is desirable
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch speaking collection specialist
€25000 - 37000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...4 days ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago
- French or Dutch Collections Specialist
€25000 - 25000
French or Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin As a Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging acc...3 months ago
- General Ledger Accountant - Dutch Language
We’re now seeking someone with good Dutch language skills to work in a financial administration and accounting role for a large international here in Prague. Job Descr...5 days ago
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk - Dutch Language
We’re now seeking someone with good Dutch language skills to work in a financial administration and accounting role for a large international here in Prague. Key activ...5 days ago