Get similar jobs by email Register →
Utilitywise plc is the UK’s market leading SME energy brokerage and consultancy. Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With your help our clients can select the best energy supply tariff and a range of products to reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are expanding our offices in Prague.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
You’ll report to one of our Team Managers in Prague and will work 8:30 am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, be prepared to work those extra hours to get the big deals over the line.
As an Energy Consultant, it will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and develop the sales value of customers. You will be helped by Utilitywise’s custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes and advice and help from colleagues. Our clients stretch the length and breadth of the France so most of our interactions are via the telephone; you must have a professional phone manner and be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Native level French speaker
- Excellent English speaker
- Minimum of 12 months telesales experience – we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a fantastic comprehensive training programme.
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of up to CZK 37.500 per month, commission, new offices and a range of benefits which include:
- Meal vouchers
- 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
- Discounted Local Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for a position please send a covering email and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Due to our ambitious growth plans, we have intakes for this role each month. Please contact a member of the Recruitment Team on +420 221 709 222
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Small Business Consultant
€15000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company...about 1 month ago
- Technical Sales Consultant (Printing Industry)
€56000 - 80000
Be part of it This client is one of the world’s leading innovators and technology companies - specialising in printing. They are a brilliant company to work for and an...3 months ago
- High-earning potential: Junior Recruitment Consultant in Prague
€£18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE £ 35,000 - £ 45,000
NonStop is a fast growing recruitment company specialising in niche markets: Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Education, Social Care. Are...3 months ago
- B2B Business Developer (GE,NL,NORDIC, ARA) - Software Industry
€27000 - 30000
The Company Our client is a growing and promising software American company with centralized offices in Barcelona. To support their growth, they are currently recruit...about 2 months ago
- Arabic Business Developer (MENA)
€27000 - 30000
The Company Our client is a growing and promising software American company with centralized offices in Barcelona. To support their growth, they are currently recruiti...2 months ago