Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||English B2B Customer Support immediate work in Germany!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
What is the job?
If you speak near native English and your intention is it to start a new exciting opportunity abroad, this B2B Customer Support job in Germany is an excellent chance for you! Your responsibilities in this language job will be to support your English speaking business customers via phone, email and online chat and ensure that all their queries are processed, resolved and/or forwarded to a relevant department. Moreover, you will be responsible to update the customers’ database and make sure that your clients are satisfied with the service you provide.
Who is our client?
Our client is an outsourcing giant with offices in over 35 countries worldwide and is known for taking a good care of its employees. Do you want to work in an international team and enrich your experience abroad? In this case the company is a place to be!
Who are we looking for?
For this English B2B Customer Support job we are looking for candidates who would fulfil these criteria:
- English on a near native level plus secondary school education in an English speaking country
- 1+ years of Customer Support in a contact centre environment
- Preferably - experience abroad
- Great communication skills written and spoken
- Exceptional attention to details
- Ability to relocate to Germany on a short notice and to start a new job on the 22nd September
- Work permit for Germany
Where is this language job based?
This language job is based in Münster, Germany, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia. Münster is the cultural center of the region with around 300,000 inhabitants. It has a lot of young people with ca. 49,000 students and is known as the bicycle capital of Germany.
Interview process and salary
To get this English Customer Support job in Münster, Germany you do not have to travel to Germany if you are based abroad. After a quick phone screening you will have to pass a language test and if successful, you will be invited to an in-depth telephone interview. Your starting salary in this language job in Germany will be €17880 gross per annum which can increase after 9 months to €19200 plus you will receive an excellent relocation package if moving from abroad. Interested, apply for this job now and start in September!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- B2B Customer Support Representative (Dutch)
€18000 - 19000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...7 months ago
- French B2B Technical Customer Support - Dublin
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for French speakers experienced in the B2B Technical Customer Support sector. It is crucial that you have at least 1-3 years' experience in in Technical ...6 days ago
- German B2B Technical Customer Support - Dublin
€27000 - 28000 per annum + Relocation Pack & Benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the B2B Technical Customer Support sector. It is crucial that you have at least 1-3 years' experience in in Technical ...6 days ago
- Norwegian B2B Customer Advisor
Do you have a passion for providing world-class service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also ...about 2 months ago
- OnStar Customer Support - Italian + French + English
€Competitive Salary + Relocation Support + Benefits package
- Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: • At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. • Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, ...about 2 months ago