Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are now looking for English Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client!
They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new culture. Our client would like to welcome you in their recognized and most reputable company to provide customer service, technical support and internal sales. Their mission and values represent how they think and act every day to achieve their main goal, satisfaction for those who work for our client and their customers.
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in Native English language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• Native level of English is mandatory.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Advanced tech skills.
• Competitive monthly salary
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• Great relocation package
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Our client is one of the first to offer offices and jobs in Greece, and is also the largest in the market. They are a multi-national company that simplifies their customers lives worldwide. The customer offers customer service services for different brands. Our client is constantly working to improve his performance and work towards great customer service at all times. Their employees present the company and that makes them prosperous and proud.
Why move to Athens?
Greece is much more than just a beautiful country. Greece is history, culture, nature, lifestyle. Athens, Greece's capital, is Europe's historic capital with a long history. A large part of the city's historic center has been transformed into a 3 kilometer long pedestrian zone (the largest in Europe). Cultural and social life plays in the middle of, around and in old landmarks. The magnificent Acropolis, visible from almost all parts of the city, reminds the Greeks of their legacy and the city's many changes. Would you like to live in Athens?
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish speaking Customer Support/Technical Support Agents
€Monthly salary and bonuses + full relocation support
Tired of long dark Winters? Move to sunny Greece! Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Athens and is currently hiring fluent Finnish speakers t...15 days ago
- Work in Cyprus! Finnish Customer Support Agents hired for online gaming industry in Limassol!
€Monthly salary+bonuses and relocation support
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! O...about 1 month ago
- Work remote in Greece! Hiring Finnish Speaking Customer Support Agents for well-known online-streaming platform!
€Monthly salary + relocation support (work in Thessaloniki or remote from your chosen location in Greece!)
Are you interested in work in Greece? Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean cities, Athens and Thessaloniki, and hiring fluent Finnish speakers to work ...about 1 month ago
- Customer Care Associate (French)
€10000 - 12000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 23 hours ago
- Customer Care Associate (French)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation with the coronavirus we can only consider candidates already living in Lisbon unfortunately! The Company. Are you ready for a...about 23 hours ago