Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
The Dedicated Quality Analyst will be a single point of contact in terms of Quality for its market working closely with the Client, the Trainer, the Supervisors and the other QA’s.
With a very strong product knowledge, this QA should be on the ground all the time, with eyes fully open identifying any improvement opportunities and building reports on the teams results.
- Monitoring all contacts (essentially emails) between agents and customers;
- Identifying and suggesting improvement opportunities;
- Ensuring the success of preventive and corrective actions;
- Promoting actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators;
- Providing one-to-one coaching to Agents (aligned with the Supervisors) and identifying training needs with the Trainer.
Who are we looking for?
- Native/near native English speakers (Mandatory);
- Fluency in Swedish, Finish, Danish, Norwegian, Arabic, Hebrew or Polish (Mandatory);
- Experience in Quality Analyses/Audits;
- Experience in Contact Center environment;
- Pro-active person with leadership skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...5 months ago
- German Office 365 for Business – Frontline Ambassador
Responsibilities Processing and resolving technical queries collaborating with internal and external service departments Providing individual technical support for bus...about 14 hours ago
- German Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary: German Speakers with a passion for helping others – who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per mi...4 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job for Well-known Global Brand - Belfast
€15000 - 17000
Job Summary As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care...4 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service for photography lover - Berlin
€1600 - 1639 per month + Relocation Package
Love capturing the moment? If you speak Norwegian & like helping other with their techy gadget then this is a great job for you. We are looking for a Norwegian custome...4 days ago