Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
The Dedicated Quality Analyst will be a single point of contact in terms of Quality for its market working closely with the Client, the Trainer, the Supervisors and the other QA’s.
With a very strong product knowledge, this QA should be on the ground all the time, with eyes fully open identifying any improvement opportunities and building reports on the teams results.
- Monitoring all contacts (essentially emails) between agents and customers;
- Identifying and suggesting improvement opportunities;
- Ensuring the success of preventive and corrective actions;
- Promoting actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators;
- Providing one-to-one coaching to Agents (aligned with the Supervisors) and identifying training needs with the Trainer.
Who are we looking for?
- Native/near native English speakers (Mandatory);
- Fluency in Swedish, Finish, Danish, Norwegian, Arabic, Hebrew or Polish (Mandatory);
- Experience in Quality Analyses/Audits;
- Experience in Contact Center environment;
- Pro-active person with leadership skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Logistic expert for KLM - Dutch
€30000 - 43000
Do you speak fluent Dutch? Are you willing to work in a dynamic and multicultural company counting with more than 50 nationalities? Do you want to feel that your job i...29 days ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service for Travel industry - Saarbrücken Featured Job
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next travel advis...11 days ago
- French Customer Service for Travel Industry - Breda
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next customer ser...11 days ago
- Flemish Customer Service for Outsourcing Giant - Malta
€20000 - 23000
Outgoing & highly motivated Flemish speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate – Malta is Calling? We are looking for energetic Flemish speakers with excellen...11 days ago