Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
The Trainer is responsible for welcoming newcomers to our projects and providing them with initial training sessions regarding their new position. He/she is also responsible for following up on Customer Service Representative’s performance on the job, identifying training needs and implementing continuous training plans.
- Identifying training needs;
- Preparing and developing training material;
- Providing training regarding hard and soft skills;
- Analyzing the trainee’s results.
Who are we looking for?
- Native/near native English speaker (mandatory) ;
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish, French or German (mandatory);
- Experience as a Trainer in a CC or as an Agent (mandatory);
- Passion for Gaming products (mandatory);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Autonomous and organizational skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English Customer Care Agent - Lisbon
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support, Technical Support Or Sales About Our client: With over 10 000 employe...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Sunny Lisbon
€12000 - 14000
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Lisbon, Portugal for an international globa...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent - lisbon
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service. If working in a warmer climate is something you have been looking for th...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Rep - Lisbon
We’re looking for near native German speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service. If working in a warmer climate is something you have been looking for th...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Custmomer Care Representative - Lisbon
€10000 - 15000
We’re looking for near native Dutch speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer care. If working in a warmer climate is something you have been looking for that L...about 2 months ago