Get similar jobs by email Register →
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
The Trainer is responsible for welcoming newcomers to our projects and providing them with initial training sessions regarding their new position. He/she is also responsible for following up on Customer Service Representative’s performance on the job, identifying training needs and implementing continuous training plans.
- Identifying training needs;
- Preparing and developing training material;
- Providing training regarding hard and soft skills;
- Analyzing the trainee’s results.
Who are we looking for?
- Native/near native English speaker (mandatory) ;
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish, French or German (mandatory);
- Experience as a Trainer in a CC or as an Agent (mandatory);
- Passion for Gaming products (mandatory);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Autonomous and organizational skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€23000 - 23641 per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...8 days ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Dublin
€28000 - 30000 per annum + 25% Bonus
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Gaming Customer Support - Galway
€24000 - 24000
How does helping customers with their virtual adventures sound to you? We have a with an office in Galway looking for passionate and highly motivated Dutch speaker wit...about 1 month ago
- German Gaming Customer Support - Galway
€24000 - 24000
How does helping customers with their virtual adventures sound to you? We have a with an office in Galway looking for passionate and highly motivated German speaker wi...about 1 month ago
- Logistic expert for KLM - Dutch
€30000 - 43000
Do you speak fluent Dutch? Are you willing to work in a dynamic and multicultural company counting with more than 50 nationalities? Do you want to feel that your job i...26 days ago