Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
- 1st line technical support
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
- Fluent German and good English
- IT knowledge is an advantage
- Previous experience in the technical support will be of advantage
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Excellent basic salary
- Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Admin job for High Profile Insurance
€25000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are currently looking for a go getter longing to work abroad: to work in Dublin Ireland, as we are looking to fill a German speaking admin ...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Job - Cork City
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for German speakers looking for the chance to work abroad and gain some valuable experience. This is a job where we ar...4 days ago
- German IT Support - First Level Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you an IT whiz kid? Do people turn to you for help with Their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak German and ar...4 days ago
- German Speaking Senior Order Management Job in Cork City
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary If you speak German, want to live and work in Ireland’s second largest city, have excellent communication skills in both German and English where you have ...3 months ago
- German Job in B2B Customer Service - Cork
€28000 - 35000
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...3 months ago