Get similar jobs by email Register →
Estonian Speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor to Amsterdam
Start date 10th of February 2020
Are you the one who always gives fashion tips to your family and friends? Are you the one who is always busy making the right match for your outfit? Would you also like to help others in this? Do you get energy from the following keywords, fashion, shoes, beauty & accessories? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing e-commerce company. The core is the online shop, which was launched in May 2014.
The aim is to change the e-commerce market throughout Europe in a sustainable way and to make fashion shopping more inspiring and exciting for the young target group.
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Service employee, you will handle issues, advise customers by telephone and / or e-mail, and provide high-quality services as may be expected from a reputable fashion brand. To be successful in your role. Do you need natural self-confidence and empathy to be able to speak to customers? You work full of passion for fashion and you guide and advise customers on their purchases.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for employees who have experience in working in Fashion and / or Retail, who are also customer-friendly with good communication skills, and who want to take responsibility to solve a problem as well as possible. As a representative of the brand, you ensure that every customer can experience high-quality customer service every time.
What do you get from us?
- Base salary
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Attendance bonus system
- Referral bonus system
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Internal Career Opportunities
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living - working distance
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or poffertjes
What do you need for that?
- You have affinity with Fashion and e-commerce
- You have at least an MBO background
- You are fluent in Latvian and English, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexibly available 40 hours a week (including evening and weekend)
- You have strong computer skills
- You are spontaneous and easily approachable and you provide excellent customer service
- You are a real team player
- You are organized, accurate, and professional
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic, and like to communicate by telephone
- Work experience in a call center is a plus
About the company:
Our client is a global provider of active service solutions for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. They offer flexible and professional solutions for their customers' needs in all areas of customer service. Our client currently has 225,000 dedicated professionals who speak 47 languages and work from more than 275 locations in 40 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America and in Africa.
Become a member of the international and professional teams! We are looking for dedicated employees for their customer service team.
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
- Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
- Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
- Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Estonian speaking Customer Service Advisor to Amsterdam
Inbound Customer Service Advisor to Amsterdam Are you the one who always gives fashion tips to your family and friends? Are you the one who is always busy making the r...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Support to Amsterdam
Danish Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak Danish fluently and do you have affinity...22 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor to Cyprus
Dansk Kundesupport søges Hos Nordic Jobs Worldwide arbejder vi tæt sammen med vores klient om at finde en passende kandidat til stillingen som kundesupporter. Taler du...2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
Are you looking for valuable work experience abroad in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer sup...27 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support Advisor to Barcelona
Dutch Customer Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have an affinity wit...27 days ago