Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Estonian speaking Customer Service Agent to Athens!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 200000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you fluent in Estonian an ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you with diverse brands such as Facebook, Netflix, and Pandora.
Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford to go to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors, and needs.
As a Customer Service Representative, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to have a good level of English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in Estonian and a good level of English
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
What you are offered
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- German speaking Customer Service Agent to Portugal!
Are you looking to start your career in one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies in the world? Would you like to work for brands like Wish, Netflix, Abercrombi...7 days ago
- Polish speaking Customer Service Agent to Athens!
We are now looking for Polish Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent to Riga!
€0 - 0
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you definitely should ap...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Banking Customer Service Agent to Malta!
Join one of Finland’s largest online bank as a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent Your future actively strives to create the right environment and offer the rig...2 months ago