Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Assist with negotiations for contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event signs, and ensure appropriate décor to meet the quality expectations.
- Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiate, coordinate and/or participate in all efforts to publicize event.
- Develop and oversee fundraising events.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Obtain sponsorships.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to staff directors for each event project.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Coordinate appointments and visits to see our space, and scheduling of events on the calendar.
- Prepare and modify event contracts as requested
- Prepare presentations.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- At least 3 years experience in office administrative management.
- At least 1 year experience coordinating special events.
Shoud you require further information, please call on +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Client Support Agent Abroad (Dutch speaking )
€10000 - 38000
Dreaming to go abroad? Go working as a Client Support Agent in Sofia while you are speaking Dutch! Euroccor: Euroccor JSC, established in 2005 and partner of Mifratel,...19 days ago
- Business Operations Coordinator (UK English)
€21000 - 33000
Do you have experience in Project/Event Management? Are you an extremely organized and energetic person who wants to be part of a growing start-up company? Then this i...about 1 month ago
- SALES AGENT (dutch speaking abroad) Featured Job
Dreaming to go abroad? Go working as a Sales Agent in Sofia while you are speaking Dutch! Euroccor: Euroccor JSC, established in 2005 and partner of Mifratel, the seco...about 1 month ago
- Head of Interpreting Services
€G7-G10 (net (basic) monthly salary* for this vacancy: EUR 5 500 to 7 800, depending on experience)
About the EPO The European Patent Office With almost 7 000 employees, the European Patent Office (EPO) is one of the largest public service institutions in Europe. Its...30 days ago