Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Capgemini, a leading outsourcing company, requires an Executive Assistant to principally provide comprehensive support to our Client and his team based in France. From a day-to-day management perspective, the role will operate as part of the Cracow organization managed by the Executive & Admin Services Team Lead.
The position requires an individual to utilise their excellent organisational and time management skills to effectively support our Client, facilitating the best use of his time and resources. This is a varied role, which includes:
- Superior's support in Project Management initiatives
- Cooperation with internal departments such as HR, Finance, Procurement
- Competent and Confidential interaction with internal and external personnel throughout the global organisation, using your influencing skills where required
- Superior's extensive diary management to ensure productive time usage
- Monitoring and organization in detail of client and internal meetings, conference calls, video conference meetings
- Travel arrangements covering national and international destinations
- Obtaining travel documents
- Proactive handling of email/voice mail and preparation of action lists
- Ensuring team members have what they need for meetings and that they arrive on time
- Fluency in English and C1 level in French is a must
- Minimum 1 year of experience as in administrative, project management or similar role
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- First class organizational skills
- A high level of attention to detail is a must
- MS Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word to high standard
- Experience in a similar role will be a plus
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Readiness to take own initiative
- Team player
- Ability to respond to conflicting demands which may be on an urgent and ad-hoc basis, and prioritise workload appropriately
- Appreciation of confidentiality
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to our mailbox.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data processing might include voice recording. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Employment Agencies Register – 9595
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Personal Assistant
€35000 - 40000
UK subsidiary of a French company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking Office Manager/PA. This is a role where the candidate will have to show a pr...5 months ago
- French Adminstrative Coordinator
Legal and Asset management firm based in Central London is looking for a French speaking Administrative Coordinator with bookkeeping experience. The main purpose of th...5 months ago
- French Office Manager
€£28000 - £35000
Luxury Brand with HQ in London is looking for a French speaking Office Manager with Concierge skills. A fast growing start-up where you will need will to have good off...5 months ago
- French Sales Administrator
French company based in Central London dedicated to the design and distribution of top end furniture is currently seeking to recruit a French speaking Sales Administra...5 months ago
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...5 months ago