Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Experienced Team Lead - Dublin|
|Our Reference||JN -072018-2717|
|Salary||36000 - 45000|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
We’re looking for a Team Lead who is looking to make their mark – someone who is not afraid to hit the ground running their first day & someone who can actively engage in team progress.
Have a near native level of English, excellent communication skills (written & verbal) as well as several years in customer care and team lead positions. Keep reading!
- Take care of a number of customer service agents that are providing 24/7 support.
- Regularly sit with customer care reps in 1-2-1 coaching for top up on training sessions
- Keep an eye on team to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are reached
- Motivate and comfort team when needed.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- It would be a plus if you spoke another European Language on a near native level
- 4+ years customer service experience in Customer Service Sector
- 2 years minimum in management/Team Lead position
- Can work well under targets and deadlines
- Work well under pressure
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €36,000 – 45,000 gross per annum
Ref: JN -072018-2717
- Spanish Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
€30000 - 35000
Spanish Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both Spanish & ...2 months ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Monthly Performance Bonus & Relocation
Dutch speakers interested in living and working in Dublin, Ireland. Our client is looking for target driven, and highly motivated Dutch speakers interested in Customer...2 months ago
- German Back Office Support - Dublin
€28000 - 30000
German Back Office Support interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments – here is the job for you. Work for a Fortune 500 company here in North Dublin, Ireland &...3 days ago
- B2B French Travel Consultant - Dublin North
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Benefits & Relocation Package
Vous êtes passionnée de voyage et une expérience avec un système GDS? We're looking for French speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for more routine i...18 days ago