Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Business Analyst will work in Facebook project, providing operational information to Facebook managing teams by analyzing KPIs and other relevant information, developing action plans, planning their implementation and ensuring stakeholders adherence and compliance with the deadlines.
- Business analysis of on-going Facebook projects, connecting business units and the remaining areas, defining processes and solutions for the upgrade of the operations’ quality, price reduction and general optimization;
- Business objectives’ analysis, requirements’ specification and follow-up of the implementation of new services or campaigns;
- Analysis of the business guidelines and solutions development for the optimization of the company’s current resources, such as databases, telecommunications or others.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Good Portuguese knowledge (plus);
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or Computer Sciences;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Positive and constructive mind set.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service - Lisbon
€15000 - 16000
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, P...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service - Lisbon
We are looking for new talents who want and build a new career in Portugal. Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from all o...2 months ago
- German Travel Adviser - Lisbon
Are you interested in the the tourism sector?Are you fluent in German?As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Lisbon
€11000 - 13000 gross per annum
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Por...about 1 month ago
- Flemish Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a Flemish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Flemish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you ha...21 days ago