Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Answers, as a Front Office Specialist, to different requests (resolution of vendor queries, resolution of employee queries),
- Analyze and provide financial information to the Client ,
- Provide status of expense notes and different queries from Capgemini employees,
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
The employee will be responsible for daily Front Office Specialsit tasks such as answering to queries by emails or telephone from suppliers and Capgemini employees. Furthermore, the employee will provide different analysis to CFO, providing financial information from the system and coordinate work and tasks between different departments - AP, Procurement and the Client.
- Very good customer service skills and Client-focus attitude,
- Very good voice service skills in Dutch language,
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Basic accounting knowledge will be an Asset ,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- University or college degree,
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, in procurement, AP, Finance Helpline would be an Asset,
- Basic accounting knowledge will be an Asset,
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch,
- Fluent oral and written skills in English,
- Good computer literacy, easily learns new applications.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to r send CV to our mailbox.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data processing might include voice recording. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Employment Agencies Register – 9595
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Collections Specialist
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...15 days ago
- Dutch Accountant - Gdańsk
€8000 Polish Zloty gross per month
Dutch speaking Accountant wanted here with a big player in the chemicals industry. Live & work in Gdańsk, Poland - a new city you can call home! All you need is a near...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Payroll Administrator – Paris
€35000 - 38000
Dutc Payroll Administrator wanted for Paris, France with an online fashion brand that delivers the latest trends. Live & work in the city of love! All you need is a ne...29 days ago
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...4 days ago