Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Finance and Accounts Administrator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Finance and Accounts Administrator
Permanent / Full-Time
£25K - £35K + Benefits
Our client; a global company within the airline sector is looking for a Finance and Accounts Administrator, taking care of the company's accounting and analysing process and its operations.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records. Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Enters/checks data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records/checking of reconciled records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Utilize accounting principles to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Inter Office Circulation distribution and other general administration.
- Any other business related to Accounting and General Administration of EMEAR
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to read and write in Japanese would be ideal.
- Associate Degree in Accounting (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred)
- Experience with bank reconciliation and general accounting
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good team player
- Attention to details
- Capable of working independently without constant supervision
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr-recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...about 2 months ago