Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our multinational clients with offices in Prague we are looking for candidates who can join their logistics or finance teams, in positions perfect for graduates.
Your responsibility will be to coordinate and manage the different requests you receive from other business units (via telephone and e-mail). You will be in contact with other specialists, departments or management as necessary to deliver customer satisfaction.
This is an ideal opportunity for graduates to learn the basics of everyday business operations and most common systems in a nice, informal and supportive environment.
We are looking candidates with a feeling for either finance or logistics. Depending on your interests and the company, your key responsibilities can consist of the following:
• Communication with the Customer Service department, Export department and other entities within the organization
• Monitoring of the actual shipment status
• Ensure data completeness and issue solving in the SAP system
• Dispatching of necessary documents to the customer
• Validating of incoming invoices
• Issuing of freight invoices to customers, agents and other entities within the organisation
• Validating incoming invoices
• Data entry regarding shipment costs into the SAP system to check profitability
• Initiate invoice dispute for incoming carrier invoices in case of discrepancies
Knowledge & Skills
• Fluency in English (any additional European language is an advantage)
• Experience in administration
• Affinity with logistics and/or finance
Compensation & Benefits
• Language courses
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Pension scheme
• Company events
Přečtěte si prosím pozorně následující text a uvádějte jej vždy společně s Vaším mailem/dopisem, jinak nebudeme moci pracovat s Vašimi zaslanými údaji.
Souhlasím, aby společnost CPL Jobs, s.r.o., se sídlem Rybná 14, Praha 1, 11000 (dále jen společnost), zpracovávala mé osobní údaje pro účely zprostředkování práce (ukládání, úprava, vyhledávání, třídění, kombinování, likvidace a poskytování třetím osobám, jejichž totožnost je mi společnost povinna sdělit) v souladu se zákonem č. 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" ve znění pozdějších předpisů, a to až do odvolání písemnou formou. Potvrzuji, že jsem obeznámen se svými právy v souvislosti s přístupem k informacím a jejich ochraně podle §12 a §21 zákona č. 101/2000 Sb. ve znění pozdějších předpisů. Pro plné znění zákona č. 101/2000 Sb. klikněte sem.
Dear applicant, Please read carefully and agree to the following conditions contained in the text below and include it in your application or response to the specific job advertisement for you which you wish to apply. Otherwise we cannot process your job application.
I, the job applicant, agree that the company CPL Jobs, s.r.o., with its legal address at Rybná 14, Praha 1, Czech Republic and branches in Prague and Brno , may process my private personal data in its role as an employment intermediary/agent (i.e. filing, editing, sorting and providing my CV and private personal data to a third party/employer whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů", until such time that I inform you that I no longer wish to have my data processed or stored by CPL Jobs s.r.o. I confirm that I have been notified herein of my rights in connection with access to and protection of my personal information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please click here.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Professional for Corporate Clients with fluent German
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of worki...about 1 month ago
- German or French Claims Officer for Leading Insurance Provider
€25,000 per annum + great benefits
CLAIMS OFFICER - GERMAN or FRNCH The company Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Finance job in Account Receivables – Cork
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary Do you speak German? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out this German account receivables job in Cork, Ireland for a client of ours ...8 days ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...10 months ago
- Procurement Coordinator (Dutch)
€20000 - 20000
Our client is a well known multinational logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they ...about 1 month ago