Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Financial Accountant|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£55000 per annum + Excellent benefits package plus relocation|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Financial Accountant - International Online Gaming Company -Gibraltar
Qualified or near qualifying ACCA, CIMA, ACA c£ 55,000 plus benefits and relocation
EU Applications Only
Are you seeking a challenging role as a Financial Accountant to further develop your accounting career and will consider the Online Gaming Industry? Are you already living in Gibraltar or considering relocating for 300 days of sunshine? Are you a Financial Accountant with a passion for technology and would like to work closely with technology experts?
Can we persuade you to apply by reading further?
Our International Online Gaming client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and technology focussed Financial Accountant to join its dynamic Finance team based in Gibraltar. The role will be to manage the Technology and Capex Finance process. You will be responsible for maintaining financial governance over a multi-million pound capital expenditure budget, forging close links with the Project Management and Technical Product teams. A key aspect will be owning the post-implementation benefits review analysis, this role is in charge of the most technically challenging accounting area within this Online business.
The Financial Accountant Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Own the investment planning process and ensure consistency between project management and Finance.
- Improve purchase order and accrual processes. Critical
- Develop the post-implementation investment appraisal analysis using a wide variety of appraisal techniques as appropriate. Report results to Online Steering Board, or other similar senior meeting.
- Responsible for capital expenditure general ledger maintenance.
- Liaise with Project Managers, Tech Product Owners, and Project Coordinators to improve dissemination of information, with the aim of increasing financial control and visibility of reporting.
- As processes become increasingly efficient the opportunity to work in wider areas of the finance function will be made available.
- Ad hoc projects and investigations as required by management and other internal customers.
- Provide support in the production, issuing and development of monthly capital expenditure reporting.
The Financial Accountant skills and profile:
- The jobholder should be a fully qualified or final stage CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant.
- They should have a value adding mind-set, an inquisitive nature and the ability to analyse large amounts of data and draw out conclusions. This should be coupled with strong commitment, self-motivation and an aspirational mentality.
- Good communication (verbal/written) skills are essential as is a very strong working knowledge of excel, database packages and computerised accounting packages such as JDE are preferable.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a commercial organisation would be advantageous.
- Always looks to go the extra mile.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to employee dedicated employees to grow within their organisation. They are at the forefront of technology with their gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They offer the best working conditions and are fully supportive of training in the Finance Team. The successful Financial Accountant will be provided with an excellent platform to develop their Accounting career.
Are you interested in this Financial Accountant Role? Apply now to find out more, the client is already interviewing.
Financial Accountant , Qualified , ACA , ACCA , CIMA , Technology , Online Gaming
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Collections Specialist
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...4 months ago