Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. The organisation serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
The Career Potential
Our client is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking an Accountant to join our team in Milano.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Undertake monthly closing activities for Revenue cycle, P&L and BS: prepare general ledger entries, JE’s bookings, reconciliations for both P&L and BS accounts
- Review and reconcile Intercompany activity: ensure no out of balances with affiliates
- Instruments asset management: reconciliations, check new asset creations and disposals
- Prepare Inventory reconciliations and reporting submission
- Prepare bank account reconciliations
- Payroll accounting
- Supporting VAT/Intrastat monthly/periodic reconciliation and filing
- Support compliant closing process: produce accounting correctness and completeness
University degree or equivalent in Economics/Business Administration
Good knowledge in general ledger is a must min 3 years.
Accuracy, flexibility and availability.
Experience in SAP, JDE is a plus
Experience in working in a multicultural environment is a plus
Languages: Good English
Systems: Proficient in Excel and Office.