Get similar jobs by email Register →
A Financial Accountant is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a permanent role for our Galway based client.
An excellent permanent opportunity for a recently qualified or finalist accountant to progress their career in an expanding Irish company. Excellent working environment.
* Responsibility for Accounts Payable function including: Receiving and matching invoices against Purchase Orders,Accurate GL coding and inputting supplier invoices, Resolve issues and queries relating to invoices,Supplier maintenance
* Responsibility for Accounts Receivable function including ,Co-ordination of generating Sales Invoices,Cash application,Cashflow forecasting
* Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts including ,Debtors and Creditors reconciliations,Accrual preparation and journal posting, Bank reconciliations,Other Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Provide support to the Finance Team by performing financial analysis and undertaking projects to improve financial control and business performance.
* Provide support for statutory audits and interact with the independent auditors to ensure compliance with audit requirements.
* Perform such other duties as the Employer may from time to time assign to this role.
* Qualified Accounting Technician, ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA Part Qualified or recently qualified
* Minimum of 2+ years' work experience in a financial reporting role preferably in a manufacturing company
* Understanding of SAP, the ERP system used by the company an advantage.
* Working knowledge of financial and planning software packages.
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or email: email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.