Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join an expanding international accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company
- Unify technical accounting procedures based on U.S.GAAP/IFRS
- Implement unified settings according to the company's information systems
- Centralise closing periods for companies using SAP FI
- Act as an accounting consultant for work in SAP accounting modules
- Provide support and regulation for all accounting processes
- Prepare technical specifications and tests for changes in relevant SAP modules
- 3-5 years' experience as a professional accountant
- Advanced level of business English,advanced level of Russian + any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SAP including FI and CO modules, preferably with certification
- Experience with providing technical solutions including documentation
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles
- Must be generally a good team player, willing and able to work in a cooperative work environment
- This position is open to any European Union citizen or holders of a Czech permanent residency (trvaly pobyt), either already in the Czech Republic or willing to relocate. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept application from people who would need Visa/work permit sponsorship
- Very good local Prague salary and a range of company benefits
- Opportunity to become part of a completely new accounting team here in Prague
- Strong chance of career stability and long term growth within the company
- Help with relocation (if based outside of the Czech Republic)
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief cover letter using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...almost 2 years ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...almost 2 years ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...2 months ago
- Italian Collections Specialist – Prague
€46800 Czech Koruna gross per month
Italian speaking Collections Specialist team is growing here in Prague with a market leader! We’re looking for near native Italian speaker with a 6-12 months collectio...about 2 months ago