Get similar jobs by email Register →
Financial Operations Manager
Our client is a multinational company who is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Financial Operations Manager, to join its growing team in Cork. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to the team. The Financial Operations Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
Roles and Responsibilities include Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company`s values which centre around our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the Manager is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
· Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
· Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings.
· Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
· Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
· Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
· Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
· Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
· Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
· Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
· Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
· At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
· Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
· Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
· Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
· Support organizational changes.
· Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
· Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
· Coordination and oversight of key Purchase to Pay processes within GBS for all EMEA affiliates.
· Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- CFO’s, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, CMS, etc.
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
· Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
· Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
· ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
· Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment.
· Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
· Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
· Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
· Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
· Clear and concise written skills.
· Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
· Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
· Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Financial Adviser w / German
€21000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Financial Adviser speaking English, German and one ...about 1 month ago
- Swedish VIP Account Manager
€0 - 0
Trött på regn och grått väder? Redo för ett äventyr utomlands? Gå med i vår klients unga och dynamiska team i Limassol, Cypern! Företaget är ett av de största marknads...1 day ago
- International Payroll Manager - Paris
€55000 - 65000
International Payroll Manager wanted here in Paris – We’re looking for near native English speakers (Dutch and/or French would be a plus) with proven people management...2 months ago
- General Ledger Accountant
€22000 - 26000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant. The Job. In...2 days ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€20000 - 25000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a French General Ledger Accountant. The ...about 2 months ago