Get similar jobs by email Register →
Financial Operations Manager
Our client is a multinational company who is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Financial Operations Manager, to join its growing team in Cork. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to the team. The Financial Operations Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
Roles and Responsibilities include Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company`s values which centre around our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the Manager is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
· Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
· Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings.
· Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
· Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
· Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
· Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
· Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
· Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
· Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
· Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
· At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
· Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
· Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
· Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
· Support organizational changes.
· Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
· Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
· Coordination and oversight of key Purchase to Pay processes within GBS for all EMEA affiliates.
· Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- CFO’s, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, CMS, etc.
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
· Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
· Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
· ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
· Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment.
· Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
· Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
· Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
· Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
· Clear and concise written skills.
· Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
· Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
· Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...15 days ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...19 days ago
- General Ledger Accountant
€22000 - 26000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant. The Job. In...5 months ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€24000 - 25000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a French General Ledger Accountant. The ...8 months ago
- Danish Query Agent
€0 - 23000
We are now looking for a Query Agent to Barcelona. Do you have experience from the financial industry or the service branch? Then we would like to hear from you! We ha...25 days ago