Get similar jobs by email Register →
Financial Planning Consultant
Our client is a well-known broker that provides financial advisory to clients on all future finance planning.
- Manage and provide a professional financial advisory service to the existing client base
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals, promotions etc.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements in all aspects of day to day work and to the business ethics of the Company.
- QFA qualified (CFP qualification desirable)
- Possess strong technical knowledge of all financial products in the marketplace in particular Pensions and Life Assurance.
- Possess a minimum 3-5 years sales experience within the Life and Pensions industry, preferably in a broker environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a professional manner and appearance.
- Hard working, proactive and flexible in their approach to business
- Strong client advocate
- Results driven with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Broad product and market knowledge
Dependent on experience and excellent benefits package
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Thai Claims Officer
€20000 - 25000
Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who is looking for Thai Claims Officer to join its growing Medical Services department. Key Responsibilities...about 1 month ago
- German or French Claims Officer for Leading Insurance Provider
€25,000 per annum + great benefits
CLAIMS OFFICER - GERMAN or FRNCH The company Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and...about 1 month ago
- Chinese Claims Officer
€25,000 + Benefits: healthcare, pension scheme, discount on insurance
Chinese Claims Officer The company The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees an...about 1 month ago