Get similar jobs by email Register →
Financial Planning Consultant
Our client is a well-known broker that provides financial advisory to clients on all future finance planning.
- Manage and provide a professional financial advisory service to the existing client base
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals, promotions etc.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements in all aspects of day to day work and to the business ethics of the Company.
- QFA qualified (CFP qualification desirable)
- Possess strong technical knowledge of all financial products in the marketplace in particular Pensions and Life Assurance.
- Possess a minimum 3-5 years sales experience within the Life and Pensions industry, preferably in a broker environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a professional manner and appearance.
- Hard working, proactive and flexible in their approach to business
- Strong client advocate
- Results driven with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Broad product and market knowledge
Dependent on experience and excellent benefits package
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Insurance Administrator - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the Insurance administration team for one of Ireland's leading i...2 months ago