Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For one of the biggest financial services and communications company in the world, you will assist Italian customers on the phone, via email and live chat.
When needed, you will also use the specific knowledge acquired during the training to guide them on money transactions and financial services.
You will support customer requests as:
– How to send money
– How to validate a transaction online
– Technical requests as: how to use the company platform and digital signature
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Italian speaker with advanced business English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are tech-savvy / you have a good IT knowledge
– Financial Skills are not required but a good interest in the sector is always appreciated
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week – 5 days per week
– Schedule: rotating shifts of 8 hours (from 9 am to midnight – Athens time)
– 1100€ gross/month with performance-related bonus + 2 extra salaries per year + monthly accommodation allowance
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Athens
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
> Flight ticket to your home and back after 6 months, then 12 months, etc
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: 10/02/2020 or 09/03/2020
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Advisor
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we are looking for a Technical Support Advisor for our great client in Malaga. Maybe this is a opportunity for you? Technical Support Advisor ...10 days ago
- Philips Technical Support (Dutch)
€12000 - 16000
The Company. Our Client’s number one mission is to deliver the best customer experience around the world. They are trusted by the biggest brands for their customer and...15 days ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€16000 - 19000
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with a multilingual office in Barcelona. For their partner, a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they are cu...25 days ago
- Technical Support L1 (Dutch)
€19000 - 21000
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing companies with over 60 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality, and co...25 days ago
- Technical Support L1 (German)
€19000 - 21000
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing companies with over 60 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality, and co...about 1 month ago