Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish Back Office Support, Finance & Accounting|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||fin back office|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Are you looking for an opportunity in Accounting or Finance? Look no further! We are now looking for Finnish speaking professionals who would like to work in a multinational company in the capital of Poland and gain some valuable international experience within Finance and Costumer Service!
Our client is a well-known and multinational company that provides services in e.g. consulting, digital marketing, analytics, strategy, technology and operations. The company has employees all over the world and serves clients in about 120 countries. Hence, this is a serious and established company that can offer a lot of opportunities.
Working in Warsaw
Warsaw is the capital of Poland and also the biggest city in the country. This hidden gem truly has a lot to offer; culture - great music festivals and concerts; architecture - astonishing and historical buildings; social life - a wide range of restaurants, bars and clubs both in the city center and on the river bank. Here you have the opportunity to live a comfortable life to a cheaper cost compared to Scandinavia!
Depending on your profile and desire, there are possibilities to work in Finance and Accounting, both Back Office and Front Office and with Customer Service. Examples on what your work tasks can include are:
- Supporting global clients in their finance and accounting processes in foreign markets.
- Monitor, process and manage timely transactions keeping everything on track.
- Handle business to business relations with our global clients, negotiate and influence their suppliers and vendors to collect due receivables.
- Be a helping hand to global clients whenever they contact you. Solve their problems and come up with new solutions for the cooperation.
- Fluency in Finnish (at least B2 level)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or economy
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset
What we offer
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A truly multicultural environment.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
- Relocation support when moving from another country.
Are you interested to find out more about this role? Send your English CV to email@example.com and I will tell you more!
Ref: fin back office
- Danish Back Office Agent
€0 - 18000
Vi leder efter en dansktalende Back Office Agent for Nissan Nordic Europe til at arbejde fra deres kontor i Tallinn. Du kommer til at arbejde med kundeservice for vore...about 2 months ago
- German B2B Back Office Support - Dublin
€27000 - 28000
German speakers wanted for growing B2B Back Office Support team here in Dublin, Ireland. Work with one of the biggest brands known all over the globe. The Great thing ...2 months ago
- Norwegian Back Office Agent in Poland
€1000 - 6000
Nå ser vi i Nordic Jobs Wordwide etter Norsktalende som ser etter nye muligheter innen Kundeservice. Har du et ønske om å tilegne deg nye kunnskaper, og samtidig få en...2 months ago
- Dutch Back Office Editor - Prague (relocation offered)
Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment? Do you want to use your skills to help a company enable its clients to move ahead of the competition? Our client ...2 months ago