Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Finnish Channel Account Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||75000 - 86000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Channel Account Executive - Finnish
About the role:
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads (based in the Nordics region), who have all already expressed some form of interest in your employer’s Partner Program. These leads are usually marketing agencies, which will hopefully in time provide your employer as a service to their clients. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of the company.
In this role, you will need to:
- Evaluate the quality of your new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing and your company's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive;
- Generous remuneration
- Stock units An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Channel Account Executive
€71000 - 86000
Channel Account Executive - French About the role: As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads ...14 days ago
- French OR Finnish Sales Account Executive
€74000 - 86000
Account Executive - French OR Finnish As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Reps to resear...14 days ago
- Dutch Sales Account Executive
€64000 - 86000
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Dutch Location: Dublin As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Rep...7 days ago
- Finnish Business Development Representative
€27000 - 38000
Business Development Representative – Finnish Dublin Our client is a leading Marketing and Sales company who seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join ...14 days ago
- Finnish Sales Consultant
€22000 - 28000
Finnish Sales Consultant (Finnish Speaker) Cork As one of the Great Places to Work in Ireland in 2015 and as winners of the CCMA Customer Contact Centre of the Year 20...about 1 month ago