Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Finnish Content Management Representative – Cork|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -032019-2878|
|Salary||22000 - 26000|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
This is the perfect opportunity for those who have a near native level of Finnish and a good level of English who are looking to get away from the call centre environment as there is no phone interaction with customers here on the content review and management team.
- Review and evaluate online content and advertising content to ensure it is compliant with company policy.
- Review images and videos for any inappropriate or abusive content.
- Escalate issues where necessary.
- Maintain a high level of quality for each case you review.
- Work towards weekly and monthly targets.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Finnish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service – extremely customer focussedExcellent attention to detail – as you will be reviewing online content
- Good positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of current affairs (national & international political, historical and social news)
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (Finnish) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,500 gross per annum and receive up to €500 increase in salary after just 6 months. There is a relocation package on offer of 2 weeks paid accommodation OR €285.
Keywords: Finnish Speaking Jobs, Finnish jobs Ireland, Finnish Customer Service, Finnish Content Review, Finnish Content Management
Ref: JN -032019-2878
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Content Management Representative – Cork
€22000 - 26000
Swedish Content Management Representative wanted for International Outsourcing Giant here in Cork, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity for those who have a near n...4 months ago
- Finnish Content Management Agent - Berlin
€160 - 1639 per month + Relocation Package
Job Summary: Speak Finnish and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany -...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Representative – Cork
Near-native and outgoing German speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer support team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is wh...4 months ago
- Danish Content Management - Berlin
€20000 - 23000
Danish speakers, who are looking for a Fresh start in a new city – How does Berlin sound? We have a content management job here where there is no phone interaction, so...about 1 month ago
- German Logistic Service Representative - Management
German Logistic Service Representative - Critical Parts Management for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands! Our client is an international multicultural ...about 1 month ago