Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Finnish speaking service-minded people to work with customer service!
Our client's Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. They are present in all online markets, where they serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the group. Today they are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of Finnish, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English. Other languages will be taken in consideration
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in the group's stores
- Working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00-22:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
- Start date: 15.7.2019 - preferably you can be in Barcelona about one week prior to the start.
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Want to apply? Send your English CV to email@example.com already today!
Ref: Fin CS Barcelona
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Service Agents to Cyprus!
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! O...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
€12000 - 22000
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...16 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Leder du også efter nye himmelstrøg og andre udfordringer til det nye år? Så er dette måske din heldige dag, vi søger nemlig nu dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere t...29 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€10000 - 50000
Now we look for customer service staff for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international customer! Looking for an experience while at the same time imagining administ...29 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Sindelfingen
Kundeservicekonsulent søges til Stokke Company i Sindelfingen, Tyskland! Har du et ønske om international arbejdserfaring og en karriere inden for service? Så har vi m...29 days ago