Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Finnish speaking service-minded people to work with customer service!
Our client's Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. They are present in all online markets, where they serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the group. Today they are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of Finnish, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English. Other languages will be taken in consideration
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in the group's stores
- Working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00-22:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
- Start date: 15.7.2019 - preferably you can be in Barcelona about one week prior to the start.
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Want to apply? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org already today!
Ref: Fin CS Barcelona
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Service Agent - based in Barcelona
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for German talent. Many successful organisations have transferred their customer service d...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Paris, France
€19000 - 23000
We are looking for NORWEGIAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Opera...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Service Agents to Barcelona
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in a...17 days ago
- Finnish Speaking Service Desk Specialist to IT-company
€Monthly salary + full help with the relocation
We are looking for you, who wants to work with Technical Support in Tallinn for a industry-leading IT company. Do you want to live and work in one of Europe's oldest c...23 days ago
- Finnish Technical Customer Support Advisor to beautiful Valencia, Spain
If you have an interest and passion for home range computer devices, imaging and photography this is the job for you? Do you want to work in sunny Valencia? Our client...10 days ago