Get similar jobs by email Register →
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus!
Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Our client is one of the largest marketing and customer support companies in Cyprus, and they are currenlty looking for Finnish speaking talents. You are offered a fantastic opportunity with great salary and benefits!
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
- Sun 350 days a year
- 0% Income Tax up to €19,500 / year
- Member of EU
- Direct flights to German cities
- Large expat community
- The second largest city in Cyprus
- Beach in the middle of the town centre
- Vibrant nightlife
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further in-house training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in Finnish and good level of English language
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong phone contact skills ad active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Good communications/public relations skills.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential
We are offering an excellent work environment and an attractive package, with many benefits and perks such as:
- Excellent salary
- Relocation package: Flights, transportation and free accommodation for 2 weeks
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly bonuses on performance
- Yearly Bonus
- Full medical insurance
- Referral bonus for new colleagues
- Exciting company activities
You will receive with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
Ref: Fin Cs Cyprus
- Want to enjoy the sun all year round? Finnish Customer Service and Technical Consultants hired in Athens!
Oletko kiinnostunut työskentelemään Välimeren läheisyydessä ja tutustumaan samalla kreikkalaiseen kulttuuriin ja kauniisiin maisemiin? Asiakasyrityksemme tarjoaa nyt t...10 days ago
- German Customer Service Agents Wanted - Cork, Ireland
Near-native and outgoing German speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what ...9 months ago
- Finnish Customer Support Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finnish speaking Customer Support Officer to work in the bank industry. If you feel like being part of a young team in Malta, this j...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Care Advisor
€18000 - 50000
Lähde osaksi kumppanimme asiakaspalvelutiimiin ja aloita kansainvälinen ura! Etsimme ihmisiä, jotka välittävät muista. Uusia kykyjä, jotka haluavat rakentaa loistokkaa...2 months ago