Get similar jobs by email Register →
Finnish Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - London
We are looking for hungry and eager near native Finnish speaker here in London for this fast-paced media world. Live & work in London for one of the biggest and most trusted visual content providers.
Join the customer service team and grow from within! Look forward to earning £30,000 gross per annum.
- Take incoming calls, emails and online chats from clients with issues/queries/complaints.
- Create and manage client relationship management tickets within the company CRM system.
- Upsell relevant products and services to clients that are relevant to them after gathering information on their needs.
- Encourage clients, where necessary to self serve.
- Take care of the processing, coding, tracking and management of invoices.
- Responsible for the handling of customer requests with regards to password resets, downloading issues and technical faults should they arise.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HonKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Customer Service team here:
- Near Native Level of Finnish
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience (more is beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills - MS Office skills
- Good at building relationships & instilling a positive customer experience
- Eager to learn
Where is job Located?
London – England: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus – there is so much to see and do here! With this thriving city, you can experience a buzzing nightlife, amazing highstreets shops, entertainment and old-fashioned taxi cabs to get you from A to B.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here London with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of London, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: £30,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience (No experience starts from £28,000 etc.). Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in London and if you are not, you will need to relocate to London on your own expense.
Keywords: Finnish Customer Support, Finnish Customer Service, Finnish speaking Customer Service, Finnish Jobs London
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Work in Cyprus! Finnish Customer Support Agents hired for online gaming industry in Limassol!
€Monthly salary+bonuses and relocation support
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! O...28 days ago
- Work remote in Greece! Hiring Finnish Speaking Customer Support Agents for well-known online-streaming platform!
€Monthly salary + relocation support (work in Thessaloniki or remote from your chosen location in Greece!)
Are you interested in work in Greece? Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean cities, Athens and Thessaloniki, and hiring fluent Finnish speakers to work ...28 days ago
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...about 23 hours ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (Dutch)
€11000 - 18000
The Company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...about 23 hours ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (French)
€850-1080 gross/ month (accomodation available)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation with the coronavirus we can only consider candidates already living in Portugal, unfortunately! The Company. You want to star...9 days ago